You are here . on the pale blue dot


Blog notes

'Anonymous' comments for publication must include a pseudonym.

They should be on topic and not involve third parties.
If pseudonyms are linked to commercial sites comments will be removed as spam.


Monday 21 October 2019

Caption corner 21 October 2019


Messrs Corbyn and Johnson being led by the Speaker's Chaplain                                                                                                   Source: Twitter @ChurchTimes


As usual publishable captions will appear as comments.

8 comments:

  1. Oi, What's that pong? Is that you Jeremy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. llewellyn the last21 October 2019 at 20:28

      no; it's ping standing next to you.

      Delete
  2. Repeat after me Jeremy, "God save our gracious Queen..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry boys, I'm leaving this circus and I'm clearing off to Dover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And so I made it clear to my new staff in Dover that I want to be surrounded by Shake n Vac bearers if I am expected to be near the poor..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medwyn on the Menai23 October 2019 at 15:04

    Either of you boys tempted to apply for the Organist vacancy at Bangor Cathedral? I hear they're not exactly awash with applications from appointable candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do either of you have any suggestions how I can tell Justin that I prefer Cardinal Red to episcopal purple.
    Seymour

    ReplyDelete